Welcome!

I believe telling and listening to stories can do amazing things in our hearts. They can awaken the dragon slaying inner children in all of us. They can remind us who we once were, who we are, and who wish to be. Stories are powerful. I hope, now that you're here, you'll take part in my story and - maybe - invite me to take part in yours.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kansas City StorySlam

When: Friday, May 29th, 7pm
Where: Barnes and Noble at 95th and Quivira Rd. in Overland Park, KS
Theme: "What They Didn't Know"

This is a free open mic event for adults. All stories must be family friendly. Stories should be no longer than 7 minutes and should fit, however loosely, with the evening's theme. After everyone who wishes to share a story has done so, we will vote for the winner. The winner will receive a Barnes and Noble Gift Card!

I will be the event's emcee and am looking forward to hosting the first StorySlam event in Kansas City!

No comments: