Welcome!

I believe telling and listening to stories can do amazing things in our hearts. They can awaken the dragon slaying inner children in all of us. They can remind us who we once were, who we are, and who wish to be. Stories are powerful. I hope, now that you're here, you'll take part in my story and - maybe - invite me to take part in yours.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Upcoming Performances

October 12, 2009
Overland Park Convention Center
Johnson County Library Staff Appreciation Day

I am excited about this opportunity to perform for the Johnson County library staff. I will share a few original tales, perhaps a Grimm fairy tale or two, and offer advice on how to read an audience and maintain their attention.

October 28, 2009
Holy Trinity School
Lenexa, KS

Happy Birthday to me! I will share a smattering of imaginative and musical tales with a group of young elementary aged children. This event should prove to be interactive and a lot of fun!

No comments: